About Us

Constantine’s Delicatessen was established in 1931 by brothers Gus & Steve Constantine.Constantine’s quickly became a neighborhood institution famous for its freshly made salads and provisions.

As the years have passed, Constantine’s has continued to be a cornerstone of the Bayside community.It also continues its family tradition.The current owners are the father and sons team of Lou, Kevin, & Michael Di Marco.